We are looking for the “best of the best” fitness professionals to join our team and become an Everlast F.I.T. Master Instructor (MI). As an MI, you will be granted exclusive permission and access to Everlast F.I.T.™ that is second to none.
You will be able to host and teach your own Everlast F.I.T. Fundamentals: Striking Specialist 1 Live Workshops. These 9 hour workshops are a “Train the Trainer” workshop where you will be training the next generation of Everlast F.I.T. Specialists.
Below is a list of the minimum qualifications required to be considered for the Everlast F.I.T. Master Instructor Team:
- Current Nationally Accredited Certification (ex: NASM, NSCA, ACE, AFAA)
- Advanced Martial Arts Experience with an emphasis on Striking
- 5 years in Health and Wellness Industry
- Live Presentation Experience
- Advanced Specialization(s) strongly recommended
- College course work strongly recommended
- Gym owner/business ownership experience strongly recommended
- Comfortable in front of group settings
To learn more, please download the Information Packet located HERE. If you think you have what it takes, please complete the two-step application process.
Step 1: Submission Form
- Please complete the Master Instructor Submission Form located on www.everlastfit360.com completely.
Step 2: Submission E-Mail
Please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating “FIT 360 MI Team” and include the following information:
- Cover Letter and Head Shot Photo
- Professional Resume
- (3) Professional References
12/12 12:00p MI Application Process Opens
12/23 11:59p MI Application Process Closes
12/26-12/30 TBD Skype Interviews (for selected candidates)
12/30 12:00p MI Team Selection Announced (for selected candidates)
12/31 12:00p Open “Everlast F.I.T. Striking Fundamentals” E-Course
2/11-2/12 8:00a-5:00p MI Team Live Training Event (for selected candidates)
4/15 8:00a-5:00p Host Striking Specialist Workshops
For more information please visit www.everlastfit360.com